Friday, April 11, 2014

Ich bin verbleit...

….....in Deutschland.
Und General Konferenz.
AH! Life is so good. :)

Okay. 
Dear Mom and Dad,

YOU SERIOUSLY ARE IN KAUAI.  I can't get over this fact. You're in HAWAII. Holy cow. Well, have fun!!! :D It looks like SO much fun out there. How long will you be there? 
OF COURSE Blaine was called to Hong Kong. When you get back, give him the biggest hug for me and tell him he's AWESOME and I'm SO PROUD OF HIM.

Oh my goodness. Schwester Freimann was in Stuttgart. Kind of a really huge shock and surprise and I LOVED IT. She is SO SWEET. :D

This week was so good! :) It really was. ESPECIALLY Conference.

So, Monday, we went to FHE with E, which was really good for her. She's going through a rough time. We talked about safe places and finding safety in the scriptures, which I loved. And it was perfect for he

Tuesday, I got a fever and a cough. Actually, the cough was Monday night. But it wasn't fun. :P We had Zone Training! Which was good. But afterwards was better, because we just went and talked with E. Made friendship bracelets and talked, which was so therapeutic for her.  Oh, man. I love this girl so much.

Wednesday, we went and tried to find some missing members. One didn't live there, but we did find EH, a JAE who has been kind of off the radar for a while and the Bensons have been trying to find her. Well, we called her up and she answered! We're going to try and call her again this week. During Sport, I just sat and worked on the map, then we had correlation with the elders.

Thursday, my voice was quasi gone. Not entirely, but a bit, schon. We helped E at Rathaus, then saw some miracles! We went by on Sr. B, a less active, whom the FHV asked us to meet with. She was home! And in her front lawn, sogar. So we set up an appointment for Thursday. She was SO NICE. We found another missing member, who didn't really want contact with us........but that's okay.

We had an AWESOME English class. We did a culture night, and so they all baked traditional foods, then brought them. (We baked muffins.......quick 'n' easy.) ;) We had tamales, agua de jamaica, tortillas de patatas (rolled into balls with cheese in the middle), some yummy salad....kind of, made with meat and vegetables? and something like cous-cous. Lemon meringue pie for dessert (SO MUCH SUGAR.....) But it was so delicious. And so much fun. We just talked and talked and talked. 'Cause that's what we do for English class! :)

Friday, we planned. I called Sister M, she told me what was going on with this cough, and to drink lots of liquids and get rest. We did weekly planning. I got a blessing from the elders. That's another thing. I am SO GRATEFUL for elders, for friends who worthily hold the priesthood and are willing to give me blessings. I was kinda worried about it, because I'd gotten one on Sunday for guidance, but this was because I was sick. But as soon as Elder Moon started the anointing, I felt so much peace. Heavenly Father wanted me to have that.

That night, we went to J's and met with Sa there. It was good. S is not floating down the river like we thought. We just couldn't see exactly where she was coming from in her text. She and S connected a lot. I think S just thinks that we're 19 year old girls who don't know very much. Well, yes, we're 19-year-old girls, but I do know some things and I want to help and love and listen to her. So I have to work on getting there---that she really trusts me, us.

Saturday was wonderful. My cough didn't (and still doesn't) hurt. I had SO MUCH ENERGY. :D Indestructible bubble of happiness. ;) (Green this time. Not pink or purple.) ee, we had a service project......and we wore JEANS. I love wearing jeans. I feel like myself. SO MUCH. I mean, I love wearing skirts, but I miss jeans sometimes...... Anyways. And what could only make it better but being up on a hill above the town, where it's RAINING. Oh my goodness I was on cloud 9. It was good. We were helping someone move, a girl who is friends with the Ks (members, who also came). The Ks are GREAT. Man. And while we were waiting for A, I waved at the cars going up and down the hill. :) Sister K thought it was awesome.

Then we had CONFERENCE!!! Again. Conference is like Christmas on a mission. I learned SO MUCH.

My favorite talks. (I don't have my notes in front of me.) Speaking about Conference, Mom, would you be willing to send the Ensign like you did last time? That would be HUGE and wonderful. If you'd send one in English and in German, that'd be even better and you'd be my FAVORITE ever. (You already are, though, so.....) :)

I loved President Eyring's talk in the Women's Conference. I loved how much he talked about Eve. So I studied her and that talk yesterday and today. AH. I love it. I love her. The things I've felt the most with her is that she was equally yoked with Adam. They do everything together. And the other is how wonderful a mother she must have been. How wonderful and strong for her family. And I want to be like that.

I LOVED Elder Bednar's talk. I need to study the Atonement and understand it more.
And my other favorite was President Monson's. Okay. I love LOVE. SO MUCH. I love loving people. It is a gift Heavenly Father has given me. I love to love and to share love and love love love love love. And sometimes, it's really hard---to love people, to help people I love, or not be able to help people I love. But seriously. LOVE. It's BASIC. And I LOVE it. :)

Anyways. Life is really, really good. I'm figuring more things out. I'm more normal now. Heavenly Father is really good to me. I already have plenty of proof, but I really, really know that He's knows who I am, the things that compose me, and where I am. He just really takes care of me. So if anyone doubts, come talk with me. :) 'Cause I KNOW He's there. And He loves us so much.

I love you so much. I don't know if I show that enough. But I do. A TON.

All my LOVE,
Sister Bethieroo Jill Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment